Guru Technologies is the best institute for Tableau Training in Hyderabad. We offer Training on Tableau Server, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Reader, Tableau Online, etc. This course is designed for beginners to the intermediate and advanced level Tableau users. it is for anyone who works with analytical background or data regardless of technology.
What is Tableau Software?
Tableau established in 2003. It provides all the core features mandatory in a Business Intelligence System. It is user interface is easy and can be ingress even by the non-experts. It allows to drag and drop data so that you can examine it’s the way you want to. Users can easy to connect to data and create dashboards quick. It follows a new resemble BI so, that you can produce fast analysis and insights from data. It allows merging data from different sources and using it as input. Which makes it more than 10 times faster than its candidates?
The Tableau offers solutions for all categories of industries, departments and data environments.
· Speed Analysis
· Toggle view and drag-and-drop.
· Highlight and filter data.
· Share dashboards.
· Mobile-ready dashboards.
· Import all ranges and sizes of data.
· Create interactive dashboards.
· Automatic updates.
· Security permissions at any level.
· Tableau Public for data sharing.
· Server REST API.
- Preferred Mode of Training
- Real-Time Case Studies
- 24x7 Expert Support
- Projects & Assignments
- Job Assistance
Prerequisites for learning tableau?
The beauty of Tableau is that there are no pre-requisites for learning Tableau. The basic knowledge of SQL, Data warehousing concepts, Data Visualisation would be enough to get a good grip on tableau:
Who should take this course?
TABLEAU COURSE CONTENT
- Why Tableau software?
- Why data visualization?
- Level Set – Terminology
- Creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- Product Key Generator
- Connecting to Data
- Introduction to data source concept
- Data files vs database server
- Building Basic Views
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Understanding workspace
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and sharing your work
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Date aggregations and date parts
- Creating Views
- Filtering and Quick Filters
- Working with Dates
- Size and Transparency
- Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
- Combo Charts with different mark types
- Heat Map
- Scatter Plots
- Sorting & Grouping
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Geographic Map Page Trails
- Small Multiples
- Density Chart
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
- Different Chart Types
- Percent of Total
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Working with Statistics and Trend lines
- Data Interpreter
Getting Started with Calculated Fields
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
- Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Options in Formatting your Visualization
Building Interactive Dashboard
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- Publish to Reader
- Sharing to Office
- Transfer to PDF
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Chart Types and Advanced level formatting.
SERVER or ONLINE
- Projects, Workbooks
- OverView of Server or Online.